A few notes & thoughts:
- You are all awesome and worked so hard, so thanks! :)
- When you do "right here in River City" and you point down, you need to stay pointing down until you move for "that stands for pool"
- The first round of your "trouble, trouble, trouble..." under Harold speaking, only Jaclyn is doing the right thing! Hooray for Jaclyn!! You should be squatting slightly and be "bopping" and your hands "pumping" the whole time (watch Jaclyn!)
- After the women fainting, and Harold runs up onto the bridge, you should all be turning to your right (following in the direction Harold has gone)....a few dear lambs went the wrong way....
- Once you've turned around to face him, you start your box step on your "here" (as in "right here in River City")-not when Harold sings it, but when you do. And it starts with your left footing stepping, right crossing over, and left then right to complete the box and then do it again! (Katy and Sherin nearly got it!)
- The end is a hilarious disaster (no, seriously, I literally laughed out loud watching it!) , and we'll work on it this coming Sunday as 76 Trombones shouldn't take us too long (hopefully)!